PRE-QUALIFICATION AND REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS TENDER NO.NZOWASCO PR/02/2017-2019 (Extended to Monday,6th October,2017)
Students from Homabay KMTC being taken through water treatment process by Mr. Andrew Monari at Matisi Treatment Works
- Nzoia Water Services Company Limited (Nzowasco) was formed under the Companies Act (CAP 486) on 4th February 2004 and became operational a year later on 9th February 2005.
- The company is mandated to provide water and sewerage services within the County Governments of Bungoma (Bungoma, Webuye & Kimilili) and Trans Nzoia (Kitale). The services have extended to Kakamega and Busia counties.
- The company is fully owned by the county Governments of Bungoma and Trans Nzoia.
- The company operates several water treatment works: Nabuyole, Matisi, Kapkateny, Chesikaki in Bungoma county and Kapolet & Nzoia in cherangani county. They serve Webuye, Chwele, Kapkateny, Kimilili, Bungoma and Kitale towns. A pumping system is used in Nabuyole and Matisi water treatment works and the rest relies on gravity.
The Company sewerage plants exist in three regions namely Bungoma, Webuye and Kitale regions. In Kitale the company operates two sewerage treatment systems. The convectional system located at Matisi and lagoon system located at Bidii. The major source of waste water includes municipal sewerage, industrial sewerage, storm water and urban runoff.
Municipal sewage contains high percentage of both organic and residues and plant nutrients, while industrial sewerage encompass the entire spectrum of pollution with both dumping of heavy metals and organic materials. Finally storm water urban runoff contains pollutants such as grease from garages, heavy metals and agricultural pollutants.
PRE-QUALIFICATION AND REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS SUPPLY OF GOODS, SERVICES & WORKS FOR THE FINANCIAL YEARS JULY, 2017 TO 30TH JUNE,2017 TENDER NO.NZOWASCO PR/02/2017-2019 New!!!
Due to unforeseen maintenance shutdown within our production line, we are unable to supply water to our esteemed customers in Bungoma Town and it's environs. We apologize for any inconveniences caused.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) FOR development, installation and maintenance of integrated software
- Login into your e mail address click on compose
- To: type firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject: type in your Water Connection Number/ Account No. (12 digit No.) e.g 401136263603
- Message: type "statement"
- click on SEND
- Refresh your e mail after 3 minutes,
- Check your inbox to access your statement.
Men at work, Nangeni Sewer Project that will see over 50 connections come on board
It is our topmost priority to ensure all our customers have reliable water supply because we sincerely believe in our rallying call “Maji Safi Maisha Poa”.
Nzowasco - Kimilili region is in the process of cleaning its intake (disludging) scheduled on Wednesday 11th to 12th July 2017 from 6.00am to 6.00pm daily. We highly regret for any inconvieniences caused during this process and we do advise our customers to store enough water during this period as we work on improving our services.
Making New Applications
It is so easy to apply for a water or sewer connection. All you need is;